2007 - 2018 Morrone Studio Indesign, LLC.
SOUTHBURY, CT. 06488 l tel: 203.232.4237
residential l commercial l new construction l renovation l space planning
How does this relationship work?
I will work with you side by side and step by step to find a design solution that fits you.
The "Discovery" process is the first step, where we learn about each other.
- Begin with a discovery session by phone to discuss the goals and scope of your project.
- Follow up with an in-home consultation to set solid, realistic goals with your stated budget and personal preferences.
- Coordinate creative, technical, and financial solutions to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide functional aesthetic design solutions that enhance your quality of your life.
Once we have defined your goals and agreed on the concept, next comes design planning and research, presentation boards and drawings that will document the functional, aesthetic, material, and finish selections.
Should the project also require renovation or new construction, I will also collaborate with various contractors, sub-contractors, architect and landscapers to ensure that the design flows together in a coordinated fashion.
These will guide the selection and specification of furniture, fixtures, hardscape materials, colors and finishes that conform to mutually-agreed budgets, schedules, and technical compliance.
INTERIOR DESIGN l CONNECTICUT
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES:
Project analysis - Site analysis
Pre-construction design - Interior Design Master Planning
(in collaboration with builder and architect)
New Construction Interior Design
(throughout building process)
- Hardscape materials selection and coordination
- Installation site observation
Kitchen and Bathroom: planning and supply
Custom furniture, millwork and cabinetry
Architectural and custom lighitng design
Selection and specification of furnishings
Paint color and finish selection
Artwork and accessory selection